In the past 6 months we have worked very hard to create something amazing – however this is not only the result of the previous 6 months, rather the result of our over 10 years in business.
You’ve probably heard that one of Europe’s most anticipated event, The HR Congress will take place on 29-30 Nov. However this event is not a yet-another-usual conference, rather a totally new type of event disrupting most conferences out there. Check out all details here.
It’s practically impossible to cover in a nutshell what’s unique and great about this event, but here are 7 reasons why you can not miss the HR Congress in Amsterdam this year:
- Price / Value ratio – with a participation fee of only € 595 you will have a chance to join Dave Ulrich, Lynda Gratton, Erin Meyer, Paul Sparrow and an elite panel of 70+ CHRO/VP level speakers, 600 attendees and experience probably the best-researched and highest quality conference program.
- Minimal vendor participation – This event is NOT a trade show with hundreds of exhibitors, vendors on the program and sales pitches left, right, and center. The congress is a unique gathering of top level HR Leaders and practitioners to have a platform for sharing, learning and collaborating.
- Speaking panel – Let’s just say, there is no other event in Europe with having both the heavy-weight of HR and the Future of Work on board in one event: we are delighted to have both Dave Ulrich and Lynda Gratton as part of the program. I could further go on how great the speaker panel is, but perhaps it is better if you take a look at it yourself. The full speaker list will be announced by early September.
- Content – the congress is practically 5 conferences under one roof, you may hop from session to session to join the presentations most relevant to your interest. Download the congress brochure to see in more detail.
- Snappy speeches – This is NOT another ‘death by PowerPoint’ event – we work very closely and very hard with our speakers to ensure they deliver snappy, to the point speeches, similar to the spirit of TED talk-style presentations. You will love them!
- Interaction, interaction, interaction – A good event must offer ample networking and interaction opportunities. This is why we have added several session that enable you to deep-dive into the area of your interest and passion. Idea-lab sessions are sort of laboratories to disrupt current thinking and ideas about a topic. The Unconference sessions are built in the agenda to foster small group discussion, while Masterclasses are created to give you an opportunity to tap on the know-how and experience of our guru speakers and much more.
- The HR Excellence Awards – In order to recognize the best examples of designing and building people-centric organizations, we are launching The HR Excellence Awards, featuring the special recognition of Lynda Gratton Award of HR Excellence, presented by one of the most respected thinkers on the future of work.
600 of your peers will be there – will you?